Why Detox – Feedback from Success stories
“I think it’s time for a detox!” – Do you ever feel that way?
Do you wake up tired?; have digestive problems?; constant anxiety and stress?; take diet with too many refined and processed foods?
How many of questions above make you think:
- Yes, that’s me.
- No, I am OK and happy with how I feel.
- My energy and mood are sometimes low, or I have health concerns that don’t really affect much, but I would not mind some improvement.
- I do experience some of these issues and it is about time I did something about them.
What will be your intention in doing a detox?
- To learn more about how to live an even healthier life.
- You want to restrict certain foods from your diet because you have heard they are bad for people.
- To get on the path to a healthier life.
- You are dealing with a health issue and want to get to the bottom of it.
Come and join us for a 2 week at-home detox challenge program. For it is good for you, and doing in a group is good for busting isolation, boosting motivation and bringing like – minded souls together. This program will help remove some of the toxins that can store in your body for years. Ayurveda Detox is not a fad, but is rooted in sound medical science and the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. This multi component detox includes nutrition and diet, lifestyle, herbs and oils, yoga and meditation for 2 weeks. The detox plan has been developed by our mentor Dr. Rajen Cooppan through decades of clinical practice with thousands of successful clients and Ayurveda students, many of whom are now its biggest fans. At Ayurveda Awareness Centre hundreds of our clients have benefited from this program.
Feedback From Success Stories:
- Less pain in the joints and less pimples on my face!
- More vitality and lost Kgs in 2 weeks!
- Skin looks clear and soft, feeling energetic!
- Overall sense of wellbeing was highly improved. Such a blessing. Thank you!
- Understanding Mind-Body Type – Importance for Yoga - 13/05/2018
- Understanding Mind-Body Type and its Importance at Home - 25/04/2018
- Habits that you can’t Seem to Stick to - 06/06/2017