Ayurvedic Treatment for Health & Wellbeing!
Fortnightly / Monthly treatment Programs
Many conditions such as ongoing stress, endometriosis or other menstrual health problems respond very well to regular one-off treatments applied fortnightly or monthly. Combinations such Snehana & Kati Basti, Snehana & Nadi Swedana or a one-off nourishing Anuvasana Basti treatment are very effective instant stress-busters as well as an excellent way to relieve any conditions of the pelvic and lower back area.
Protocols of Panchakarma available at our center
- Snehana – Ayurvedic full body massage
- Shirodhara – calming the nervous system
- Kati Basti – relief for abdomen & lower back
- Hrud Basti – nurturing heart treatment
- Nasya – clearing the head and sinuses
- Netra Basti – the rejuvenating eye bath
- Bashpaswed – healing steam for the whole body
- Nadiswed – healing steam for specific areas
- Niruha & Anuvasana Basti – therapeutic purification & rejuvenation of the colon
With a focus on long-term health and wellbeing, we are committed to providing our clients with ongoing support. This includes individual coaching throughout your ‘health journey’’, regular formal and informal events for ongoing inspiration, as well as a free newsletter. We offer a wide range of Ayurvedic herbal food supplements and oils that assist in detoxifying and rebalancing the body.
Most importantly, we offer our clients the opportunity to undergo targeted detoxification and rejuvenation treatments that are administered at the Centre by qualified Ayurvedic Therapists. The simple, yet very powerful procedures are unique to Ayurveda and have shown remarkable results in alleviating conditions that have not responded to conventional treatment strategies. Ayurvedic treatments use the healing intent of the Therapist, the commitment of the patient, together with natural, herbal oils and steam to effect a positive health outcome.
Assessment of Treatment:
Once a treatment protocol has been implemented, the following parameters are used to monitor progress or improvement:
- Relief from pain associated with the disease.
- Improvement of voice and complexion.
- Normalization of body weight.
- Increase in strength and vitality.
- Desire for food and improved appetite.
- Enjoyment of food.
- Timely and proper digestion.
- Sleep at the proper time.
- Absence of fearful dreams or disturbed sleep.
- Feeling of happiness and vitality upon awakening.
- Proper elimination of urine, stool and flatus.
- Mental clarity.